Fitness – the Wealth Motivator

We all agree that health is the best wealth.

On the other hand, “unhealthy” is very costly.  It can drain our entire savings.

I must confess, that motivates me to keep on exercising.

“It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.”

Mahatma Gandhi

1. what a nice quote from Mahathma Gandhi. keep it up great going 🙂

Mahatma Ghandhi had a different way of looking at life, at the world, and at peace. May we always remember his courage and foresight. Thanks for your encouragement!!

1. And that is exactly why he is one of my favorite personalities of all times 🙂

Never a truer word; I am bounding up those steps with you.

I’m so glad that you joined me! I find that stair always lead to a new adventure…

3. where did you find this stair ?

In the middle of a wonderful park area in Copenhagen. It was a cloudy day so the grass was damp and smelled fresh…. Thank you for your visit and for joining the discussion. I really appreciate it!

4. LaVagabonde says:

Stairs in the woods are a great place to exercise. I used to have a place like this where I walked a couple of times a week….until a couple of unpleasant encounters with exhibitionists. Kinda ruined the whole idea of walking alone in a city park.

I laughed out loud when I read your comments. There is always someone out there that thinks the world would be a better place if they behaved inappropriately. I stick to well worn tracks. When I took this photo, I had to ask a lot of people to wait until I capture the “peaceful” moment. Thank you so much for stopping by…

5. Ed Spadoni says:

This post should be taped to everyone’s refrigerator!

Thank you – you always make me smile. What a great idea – the refrigerator is a key determinate of how we live our lives.

6. Perhaps we are tempted to look for wealth in the wrong places. One more example of Gandhi’s wise words.

I agree wholeheartedly! We always look for the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, when the rainbow it the greatest prize of all…

7. …..and the best forms of exercise are free – hearty walks in the fabulous places you have been highlighting this week etc. win-win, I’d say!

Did you say free!!! That is music to my ears. When I was around 19, I sent away for this exercise contraption that was sure to reduce my waistline by 3 inches. It was quite expensive considering I was a student living on student loans. I was so excited to receive the package in the mail only to find it was something to wear when I walked. It would make me sweat more! Live and learn – that purchase saved me many $$$. I was never again enticed by fat reducing advertising.

1. Ah! All those life lessons we gather along the way – worth every penny!

Absolutely!! The pennies are adding up….