Fitness – It’s for life!

Fitness is for life!

Stop for rest along the way.

And sometimes it is OK to have a bite of chocolate cake!!  (I thought that I would add that in since it is a start of a new month)

“Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate.  The world wasn’t formed in a day, and neither were we.  Set small goals and build upon them.”

Lee Haney, Former American IFBB professional bodybuilder.

Joint holder, with Ronnie Coleman, for winning the most Mr Olympia titles.

1. Absolutely ok to have a chocolate and the ocassional ice cream 🙂

Thank you – it is always good to get a second opinion on these important issues!!! I a;ways appreciate your visits…

2. indiferent says:

Dear Rebecca, the chocolate is too good to can forget it, only sometimes … but fitness is for our life, every day.

I really like the way you think!!!

3. lizziejoy10 says:

So glad you said we can still have chocolate. My world wouldn’t be the same without such pleasure!!

So very true!!! Baron Justus von Liebig was a German chemist who was known for his contributions to agricultural and biological chemistry in the early 1800’s. I like his outlook on life and chocolate.”Chocolate is a perfect food, as wholesome as it is delicious, a beneficent restorer of exhausted power. It is the best friend of those engaged in literary pursuits.” Bloggers need chocolate because we are engaged in literary pursuits!!!

4. I love the photos. The picture of the little lights all lined up in rows taken fr om above is most effective. Yes, a little exercise, if done daily, brings results

I keeps the fire burning brightly, doesn’t it!!!

5. adinparadise says:

Everything in moderation. 🙂

How wonderful for you to stop by…I agree “everything in moderation” has served me well over the years!