Singing Your Song

If I am going to sing, let it be my song.

If you are going to sing, let it be your song.

If we are going to sing, then let is be our song.

The world needs to hear our individual voices.  When combined they are a formidable strength.

“If I’m going to sing like someone else, then I don’t need to sing at all.”

Billie Holiday

1. beautiful such a treat on the eyes. brought a smile to my face 🙂

Thank you!!! And your visits brighten my entire day!!!

1. i am glad i can do that. i want to thank you too for visiting my blog. it really means a lot to me 🙂

You are a main source for my news for your side of the world. I know that I am getting in depth coverage and a balanced perspective. I am amazed at how much effort you put into every post!

3. thank you:) i live for this profession. if i am able to inform people, my day is made 🙂

You made my day!!!

In keeping with the floral notes; altogether we make a beautiful bouquet.

Well said!!!!

3. Really nice post , glossy photographic , I wish you a nice new day with love maxima

Stefan – you have a way of making the sun shine even on raining days. Thank you for stopping by for a visit.

1. I ‘m proud of you, my dear you are great friend – have nice day .

4. Beautiful flowers!! Good click!!

Thank you!! I find that flowers and cameras have a way of bringing out beauty all on their own. All I have to do is snap the photo! I very much appreciate your comments and your visits.

5. Each human voice has its own unique quality just like each snowflake is different. Each of our voices can bring into our song a tone like no other.

What a beautiful thought! Humanity has common characteristics, but each soul has a unique song. As you so eloquently said: “our voices can bring into our song a tone like no other.” Lao Tzu once said “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.”

6. adinparadise says:

Beautiful words and flowers. 🙂

Thank you for you visit and encouraging comments! I am so glad that we connected!!!

7. Translate flowers and colors to music, would be a great idea.
    The last cathedral cantor in Brandenburg, the sounds of his organ often with
    Colors compared. One register was purple, the other yellow sun …

How wonderful – to see the colours and hear the grand sound of music played on an organ. Even the walls of a magnificent cathedral could not hold in the music! Every time I think of Brandenburg, I always think of Bach’s Brandenburg concertos. I love Bach’s quote: “It’s easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play itself.”

Thank you, Cindy!! I love hearing your song…